Sunday, February 5, 2012

EDTC 6340-Chapter one Tweaking Presentations




 My first assignment for my 6340 class was on creating a power point presentation.  I had created power point presentations for my previous classes.  Even though Chapter one should have served as a review from my previous courses, I still learned new ways of creating a power point to look more presentable.  Lynell Burmark, mention three important categories while creating a power point. The first category in a power point is the template; you can either create your own or use one that is already available.   In my experience since I am not familiar with power points, I rather use a power point template until I get enough confidence to create one of my own.  Although according to author, Nancy Durante, she states that we should stay away from templates that are too busy and should never compete with content. (p.4). the next two categories are Color and type  for example making sure  you have not more than 40 words per slide and making sure you pink a color that will not bored the reader.       

No comments:

Post a Comment