Friday, February 24, 2012

EDCI-6340 Chapter Seven-Starting With Images


Images play an important role when it comes down to creating a Power Point presentation. But at the same token we need to make sure we limit what we put on each individual slide (Burmark, 2011, P. 116). As I finished reading this chapter, I have come to a conclusion that I will create my Power Points using more images.   I will make sure it is interesting to the audience and not boring.  I usually conduct monthly parent meetings to inform the parents on their son/daughters progress. I will create my next Power Point presentation by using only images of the students attending the annual Recruitment 6th grade student Camp.

  Burmark, L. (2011). They Snooze You Lose: The educator’s guide to successful presentations. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment