Saturday, February 25, 2012

6340 Copyright Fourth Presentation

At the end of reading chapters 5-7, I decided to make many changes to my Power Point. First I replaced the first slide with a humoristic picture of a cat. I enlarged all images and removed all text. I placed the text that was removed on the notes section so that when I present I will have the notes to guide me. I also added a picture border on each image. I added images on slides 11 and 12 dealing with Fair Use 107-108. Chapter 5 talks about making the connection by using humor this is why I used the cat picture at the beginning of the Power Point. Chapter 6-7 talks about images, humor, and surprising the audience, so this is why i decided to replace all my slides with larger images no text so that the audience can be alert not bored and anxious to see the next slide.


     Burmark, L. (2011). They Snooze You Lose: The educator’s guide to successful presentations. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass

No comments:

Post a Comment